Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
Promote a DevOps way of working in order to create great customer experience for all of their users. Work in a collaborative team of Engineers and Developers on a major cloud and data migration project. Building innovative solutions, influencing and introducing processes and practices to deliver rapid yet reliable solutions.
- Automate operational processes using tools like Puppet and Ansible
- Improve infrastructure efficiency and enable faster delivery using containerisation technology
- Migrate enterprise and data applications to AWS
- CI/CD using tools such as Bamboo and Jenkins
- Drive continuous improvement
- Linux administration
- Design and develop key applications
Skills and Experience:
- CI/CD - Bamboo/Jenkins
- Configuration management - Ansible/Puppet
- Linux (RedHat) environment
- Infrastructure Scripting (Terraform)
- Exposure to Oracle, DB2, Postgres or similar
- Java development background - Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience with testing frameworks (Junit, JMeter, Mockito)
- GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Above market daily rate
- Long term contracting opportunity
- Flexible working environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aparna Sharma quoting reference 208704.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.