Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their highly collaborative team. This role will see you being responsible for designing, developing and maintaining application software.
Skills and Responsibilities include:
- Analysis and diagnosis of application systems incidents including debugging of code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Make initial diagnosis of problems, including documenting problems, progress checking, and escalation for resolutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Automate the business and technology processes
- Implement and manage continuous integration
- Experience in COTS application support
- Experience in ITILv3
- Cloud Based infrastructure - AWS and or Azure
- CI/CD toolsets such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Developed skills in one or more of the following: Java, .NET, Powershell, Python
- Experience in different OS based applications: Windows, Linux, Apache and Weblogic
- Developed skills and knowledge of relational database such as Oracle, SQL server
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 244782.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.