Peoplebank are exclusively recruiting for a DevOps Engineer (Mid to Senior level) to work on a long-term contract based in the Adelaide CBD.
We are happy to consider hourly rate contractors, or people looking for salaried permanent positions. But please note, this is NOT an entry level / Junior level role.
Ideally from a software developer background, you will be working with a large and established team, where you will get chance to work on large, interesting and complex projects, with some really talented (and friendly) colleagues!
Skills required include:
- Experience in maintaining a DevOps Pipeline for deployments
- Developer experience with GitLab, CircleCI, TravisCI or similar
- Developer experience with Infrastructure As Code (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Docker or similar)
- Experience with Agile, lean and DevOps principles and practices
- Experience supporting a DevOps production Service
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks
- Must have enterprise experience in platform automation and configuration with Ansible, Kubernetes, Git, Python, basj, scripting etc
- Experience in big data or cloud platforms e.g. Cloudera, OpenShift, Kubernetes or cloud
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and oral) with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing!
Please APPLY NOW and we will get back to you within 24 hours should you meet the basic skills criteria (our client does NOT need everything, but the more the better I guess!)
For more information, or a confidential chat about the role, your skills and how they might fit, please call Jodeane Cabral on 08 7078 8892
SA: LHS 296564