Our client a large Australian Financial Institution is looking for a DevOps Engineer to provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Implementing robust highly available solutions for AWS
- Infrastructure as Code, Automated Provisioning, Automated Release Management
- Continuous Improvement of deployment and configuration processes
- Work with developers to resolve complex incidents
- Understand security risks and how to develop resilient and compliant solutions
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime environment
- AWS, including CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Load Balancing / AutoScaling, CloudWatch
- Ansible, puppet or Chef.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS (or GCP / Azure), Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Agile Delivery Environment experience
- Experience with Containerisation (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and Serverless Computing (AWS Lambda)
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, AWS CLI )
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 239258.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.