Our client, an ASX Top 200 Wealth Management Company is looking for 2 Dev Ops Engineer's to design, automate, deploy, monitor and improve the environment, tools and processes. You will be responsible for the roll out of the EKS which is currently in the test phase and assist with mentoring the junior members of the team. You will have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation and continuous improvement. Another large part of the role is troubleshooting and resolving issues in the dev, test and production environments.
Skills & Experience:
- Work with software engineers to design, automate, deploy, monitor and continuously improve all environments, tools, and processes
- Help maintain source code management, continuous test, and deployment services for the engineering department
- Improve our build scripts and enhance pipelines
- Patching of environments
- Reduce Manual Effort wherever possible
- Troubleshooting failed or unstable builds
- Identifying faults in interconnected systems
- Experience with Java background
- Amazon AWS Cloud (EC2, VPC, VPN, EBS, S3, Route53, IAM, AWS CLI etc)
- Automating AWS resource creation using Cloudformation / Terraform templates
- Docker experience
- Jenkins or TeamCity experience
- Comfortable with Bash, Python, and Ansible
Nice to Haves:
- Experience operating and administering build tooling such as Jenkins
- Exposure to API gateways such as Kong or Axway
- Container orchestration experience with EKS or ECS
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 239383.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.