We are seeking the services of a DevOps Engineer for a 12-month contract located in Canberra. The role of the DevOps Engineer is to facilitate the delivery of services using Scrum and Agile methodologies including software application delivery and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Key position responsibilities:
- Provide high level technical support and management in the current versions of the following products:
- Azure Dev/Ops
- Microsoft Windows Server and related infrastructure (DNS, DHCP)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems 2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Microsoft Clustering
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell / PowerShell DSC
- Azure / AWS Cloud Technologies and templating using JSON / YAML
- Programming using Python, .NET, Node.js (desirable)
- Review, analyse and continuously improve the delivery of ICT business systems and applications used for supporting all aspects of the department business needs.
- Analyse, plan and implement application delivery for ICT business systems including; upgrades, migrations, incident resolution and decommissioning.
This role is open Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents - Click now to apply!
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 205367
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.