Our client is a Government Agency based in Canberra and they are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for an initial 6-month contract.
In this role, you would be responsible in facilitating the delivery of services using Scrum and Agile methodologies including; software application delivery, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
About the role:
Provide high level technical support and management in the current versions of the following products:
- Azure Dev/Ops
- Microsoft Windows Server and related infrastructure (DNS, DHCP)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems 2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Microsoft Clustering
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell / PowerShell DSC
- Azure / AWS Cloud Technologies and templating using JSON / YAML
- Programming using Python, .NET, Node.js (desirable)
- Review, analyse and continuously improve the delivery of ICT business systems and applications used for supporting all aspects of the client's business needs.
- Participate in a small team providing technical support to the delivery of ICT systems, including related software, infrastructure, training manuals and other documentation.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Technical experience in tools mentioned above
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure library (ITIL) would be advantageous.
- Scrum Master Certification is highly desirable.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203729