- Junior Devops Engineer
- Sydney CBD
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic junior engineer looking to learn and develop their skills under the mentorship of an experienced engineering team.
Working with one of the largest Australian companies, you will be able to work on cutting edge technologies within an enterprise-sized client.
The technical environment would be Linux & Windows scripting with Powershell & Curl while integrating with such tools as Jenkins
You will need to have a good experience as a Junior Devops Engineer with Automation experience and a positive attitude.
- Positive attitude and strong people & communication skills
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies, practices & principles
- Creating functional test cases and writing test scripts using Unit Test Frameworks
- Strong technical understanding of CI/CD & Automation
- 2-3 years experience in a similar capacity - Junior Devops Engineer
- Exposure experience working across Linux & Windows environments
- Good experience with automation scripting with Powershell, Curl etc.
- Ansible knowledge highly desirable
- Exposure to tools such as Team City/Python
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jayd Venters|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 16:50|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's