We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to Join a green-fields team working on cutting edge AWS project as an onsite consultant with a large bank.
It is important you have experience deploying and managing AWS services. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Terraform and Ansible, and Jenkins CI/CD pipelines is highly regarded.
You will be comfortable working with native services, containers, functions, as well as some support for Windows on EC2.
- AWS - Strong experience in the following services: Lambda, ECS, EC2, KMS, RDS, DynamoDB, Cloudformation
- Jenkins - Comfort managing everything as code.
- Scripting (bash, powershell, python) skills to enable automation.
- Splunk monitoring, dashboarding & event handling
- Exposure to Azure and GCP beneficial
- CI/CD methodologies
- Experience supporting teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD
- Proficient "Hands-on" user of AWS including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code
- Experience in configuration tools such as Teraform or Ansible
- Proficient user of JIRA, Confluence, Github, Jenkins, Docker & other leading Development tools
- Ability to develop code and work with testers and developers
- Experience working in an Agile environment using work practices such as scrum.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.