Our client is a highly successful, global company in the commodities sector based just minutes from the Perth CBD. They are seeking a DevOps Engineer who possesses an Online/ Information Security background for a permanent role within their growing team.
The DevOps Engineer will contribute to the secure development, deployment and operation of software platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Application Performance;
- Application Availability;
- Application Security;
- Performance Analytics;
- QA best practise procedures;
- Deployment automation;
- Provide out of hours and customer facing support.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a DevOps, systems administration or similar position;
- Familiarity with cloud applications using Java and related technologies such as Swing, Hibernate, MySQL and Angular;
- Familiarity with AWS services especially S3, EC2, CloudFront, CodeDeploy & Aurora;
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum Methodology environment;
- Experience in an ISO27001 organisation with a focus on continuous
- Previous background in online/ information security;
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Must be a team player, with the ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to progressively automate the deployment and testing process;
- Ability to contribute to the Release-Deploy-Operate-Monitor phases of the
- Highly successful company with a global footprint;
- Long-term career opportunities;
- Competitive salary on offer;
- Located minutes from the Perth CBD.
If you are interested and have the skills / experience we are seeking above, please apply now with a suitable resume detailing all relevant experience.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 197312)