Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the service of an experienced DevOps Engineer, with Puppet module development skills, for a long-term contract role. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with lengthy extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing, testing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure as code definitions using Puppet
- Updating existing puppet scripts and modules and improving current use of Puppet, providing training as needed
- Writing Puppet scripts and modules to automate server and service implementation in multiple environments
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience with Puppet, including using Puppet to automate API gateway delivery as well as Infrastructure as Code
- Demonstrated understanding of software development life cycles and software configuration management
- Relevant demonstrated experience in supporting Jenkins as a CI System
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of automated and continuous delivery and deployment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 197040.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.