Our client recognises that their customers are becoming increasingly digital in nature, particularly in the way they communicate and connect with the organisations they deal with. It is therefore incumbent on them to meet the challenge of changed customer behaviour with multi-channel digital communications that meet the changing expectations of their customers.
Recognising this challenge is a key aspect of their overall technology strategy in uplifting foundations and strengthening enablers. Specifically, they are undertaking a transformation of their ageing on-premise Genesys based Contact Centre Platform to the cloud-based communications service platform, Amazon Connect.
Migrating to Amazon Connect will provide foundational elements for their customer engagement platform enabling simplification of contact strategy execution, with speed, flexibility and agility key component in introducing new customer capabilities and features.
- Contribute to the various Agile rituals (e.g. standup, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases).
- Maintain a 'green build light' for the project's continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures.
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions.
- Be mindful of non-functional considerations such as security, performance and accessibility.
- Design and Build AXT Devops Pipelines (Microservices, Server less, Server).
- Process Devops workloads to facilitate Contac Centre Industrialisation program
- AWS - Deployment
- Develop, deploy and support delivery tools.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
If this is of interest, please apply today.