Our pioneering Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and hands-on DevOps / Release Engineer for a contract role in Canberra's south.
This is an initial engagement through until June 2020, with a 2 x 12 month extension options and affords the opportunity to provide integral input into the development of new corporate Change Management processes for our Client's new DevOps world.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing Jenkins pipelines for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery within development environments
- Automating and orchestrating deployment and provisioning tasks into containerised and cloud environments
- Analysing, supporting and resolving software configuration issues
- Building release kits, including all relevant documentation, and managing distribution/deployment to pre-Production and production
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, DevOps implementation and Containerisation
- Demonstrated experience building, integrating and deploying application software.
- Experience with Red Hat Openshift or Kubernetes, Red Hat Ansible, Jenkins, SmartBear Service Virtualisation, XebiaLabs, Bash scripting, Python, Groovy or Java, and IBM DataPower
- Admin level experience with JBoss EAP (configuration/management), Git/GitHub (Branching strategies, user management, processes)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194720.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.