One of our clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer, initial 6-month contract based in Melbourne.
- Demonstrated experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong skills in Python, Golang, REST, Powershell, UNIX scripting
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems Linux, Windows
- Experience working with Tomcat, Jetty
- Expert with Ansible, Jenkins, uDeploy, Artifactory, Bitbucket/Git, Confluence, JIRA
- Security: SSL, SSO & AD integration
- Extensive experience in building automated pipeline for build and deploy jobs
- Hands on in containerising applications with Docker.
- Hands on in deploying application into Openshift
- Good understanding on kubernetes and service mesh
- Strong programming skills using python/golang/ruby, shell scripts
- Good exposure to devops tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, uDeploy, Artifactory, Git
- Experience in building monitoring dashboards like Vizceral, Grafana, Kibana, Zabbix, Splunk etc
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.