Our client is looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join their high performance team.
- Delivering new CI/CD capabilities to meet customer needs, by providing required DevOps design and implementation in the required platforms
- Provide required strategies and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide requirements and evolve the most feasible solution based on the requirements
- Exposure to Cloud, AWS, DevOps and On-prem infrastructure and services.
- Demonstrated hands on experience in DevOps and automation frameworks across delivery life cycle (deployment, infrastructure, testing).
- 2 to 4 years of environment management and software configuration experience within complex technology operating environments.
- Good Database knowledge (MYSQL & MSSQL).
- CI/CD pipeline skills (e.g. Bitbucket, Git, Code build and deploy)
- Windows Server 2008/2012 in a Hyper-V environment.
- Understanding of Active directory, GPO, DHCP and DNS.
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Supporting Windows operations and existing infrastructure.
- Automate infrastructure and deployment through code.
- IT environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Adopt a code-first approach to infrastructure management.
- Develop, maintain the CI/CD environment.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common troubleshooting procedures.
- Look for ways to optimize and enhance current processes.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards.
- Work with development team to provide scalability and availability of services.
- Providing technical assistance and information to other team members.
If you have the skills and experience, please apply now as this opportunity wont be around for long.