- Permanent Role
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank
We are currently looking for DevOps Engineer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
About the role:
- Perform production operations support, including being on roster for after hour support.
- Troubleshoot issues and participate in the root cause analysis of the issues in the development, testing and production environment and build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Manage the CI/CD pipelines for the build, deployment, testing and health check activities
- Perform System Integration and Performance testing of APIs
- Build and maintain automation test suite
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- 2+ years of experience in managing cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years in Incident and Problem Management Experience in a production support setting
- Years of experience as a Java developer and tester in a complex, enterprise-level development environment.
- Solid understanding of automated software application builds and deployments.
- Experience in agile software development
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Experience on AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud .
- Experience in the financial industry.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #179667