- Improve build and release development ecosystem
- Global Consultancy, working in leading Financial Services division
- Central Sydney CBD location
Global Consultancy, who are based in over 40 countries and operate internationally in over 140 countries. Working in a leading division within the organisation that is a Financial Services provider, working across 1 Million client accounts.
Work as part of the Development team to improve the build and release ecosystem, implementing best practices, optimising and improving infrastructure efficiency, automation and release deployment processes.
- Deploy code releases into production and test environments
- Coordinate software changes and release throughout all stages of the development lifecycle
- Improve existing configuration and release management processes
- Automate configuration management activities and release deployment processes
- Source code maintenance of development and test environments
Skills and Experience:
- CI/CD tool experience (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
- Database experience (MS SQL)
- Python or PowerShell scripting
- Atlassian toolset (GIT, JIRA)
- Cloud experience would be considered as highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 189951.