- 6 month contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank
We are currently looking for DevOps Engineers to work within a dynamic team environment for one of the Australia's leading Financial organisations.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience in AWS services including Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, S3, EC2, RDS
- Must have experience in automation and implementing of CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced with microservices and containerised applications such as ECS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experienced with Jenkins, Puppet, Groovy, Ansible
- Experienced with Automated unit and visual testing using tools
- Preferably have development and support experience with AEM
- Ad hoc assistance with work on other platforms / technology.
- Designing and providing technical specifications of solutions.
- Contribute to the various agile rituals (e.g. standup, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases)
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog
- Be mindful of non-functional considerations such as security, performance and accessibility
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #190528