Exciting permanent opportunity in DevOps & Cloud technologies.
In this new role, you will be tasked with the following:
- Delivering new CI/CD capabilities to meet customer needs, by providing required DevOps design and implementation in the required platforms
- Provide required strategies and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide requirements and evolve the most feasible solution based on the requirements
We're looking for a self-starter who plays an active role in the DevOps and IT community and who has strong interpersonal skills to drive the culture of the overall DevOps framework to pave the way to DevOps success!
Your current or previous experience working within an Agile delivery within complex technology operating environments will guarantee a quick transition into this role coupled with solid experience with server administration for Linux and/or Windows environments and scripting skills in Bash, Powershell, Python.
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Supporting Windows operations and existing infrastructure.
- Automate infrastructure and deployment through code.
- IT environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Adopt a code-first approach to infrastructure management.
- Develop, maintain the CI/Cd environment.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common troubleshooting procedures.
- Look for ways to optimize and enhance current processes.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards.
- Work with development team to provide scalability and availability of services.
- Providing technical assistance and information to other team members.
If you have the skills and experience, apply now as this opportunity wont be around for long.