About the Role:
A leading financial institution is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a 6 month engagement as part of a brokerage project.
As a DevOps Engineer on this brokerage project you will be responsibile for the following:
- Build, support and maintain Azure environments across our dev, test and ppte stages
- Support and maintenance Jenkins CICD pipeline, ensuring integrity of branching strategies.
- Support and maintenance of source code repository in GitHub and TFS.
- Support the squad to ensure code is efficiently progressed through pipeline during the sprint
- Provide recommendations on solutions and approach to technical and security issues
- Attend as part of the squad team in the performance of daily Stand-ups, Walkthroughs, and Showcases, as required by the Agile process.
- Support unit, system and integration testing as required
- Ensure JIRA is updated and maintained in squad team
About the Successful Candidate:
- Strong working experience in Azure including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Strong history of using Jenkins in CICD Pipeline
- Go, ANT and Powershell scripting highly regarded
- Highly experienced in JIRA and Confluence
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please feel free to contact Steven directly quoting reference number: 189877