- 12 months contract role
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's leading financial Organisation
We are currently looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment for one of Australia's leading Financial organisation .
- Support automation of application deployment for production and pre - production environments
- Support monitoring requirements and implement automated incident resolution solutions
- Support design, implementation and continuous integration, input to the build of management and deployment scripts and Systems
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement; recommend solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant experience with DevOps related concepts, approaches, tools and practices including: Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD.
- 5+ years of experience as a Java developer
- Provisioning, Management and Operational Support. Data centre automation tools. Build Management tools and practices
- Knowledge and experience with build languages. Version control systems such as primarily GIt and GitHub
- Microservices and API's
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #188848