- Permanent role
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's leading financial organisation
We are currently looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment for one of the Australia's leading Financial organisation .
Hands-on DevOps Engineer, with strong experience in Java Development and Testing, as well as production operations support, to work within IT Security Services to provide on-going development and support of an Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform developed in Java, with strong CD/CI and SCM delivery methods.
- Develop, deploy and support the Enterprise identity and access management system.
- Develop, deploy and support delivery tools.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilising a wide variety of open source technologies.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role.
- 5+ years of experience as a Java developer and tester in a complex, enterprise-level development environment.
- Experience in identity and access management development.
- Experience in a production support setting, Incident and Problem Management
- Experience with network, operating system, database and storage support.
- Solid understanding of automated software application builds and deployments.
- Experience in agile software development
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #179667