My client is a dynamic and growing Tech company who have an opening for an experienced mid-level Systems / DevOps Engineer to join their existing team. You will bring your own ideas to the table and advise best practice and set a plan for future infrastructure directions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application deployment and continuous delivery processes
- Deployment of application maintenance and enhancement releases
- Installing and configuring server patches and upgrades
- Implementing new applications and associated objects
- Managing security, backup and DR for all web and database servers
- Troubleshooting production performance issues include web server and database servers and software
- Capacity planning and management
- Software architecture and design for key projects and initiatives.
- Contributing to incident and problem management across supplier partners and internal teams
- Documentation, support and maintenance functions
- Supporting our office-based servers, network and PCs
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Significant experience supporting applications in a high availability production environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Facilitation of architecture reviews and design sessions
- Experience in troubleshooting - SQL Server, Windows Active Directory, Networking Configurations and diagnostics
- Strong Windows server System Administration experience
- Strong SQL server administration experience including database replication
- Experience of working on Cloud based architecture, configuration, setup and deployment.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Ash Bhatia on 80807217 for more information.