- Mid-Level Devops Engineer
- Sydney CBD
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic mid level engineer to work on cutting edge technologies within an enterprise-sized client. As part of the Digital team, reporting to the Digital Infrastructure Manager, you will ensure that the technical infrastructure is designed, setup and maintained to enable everything to run smoothly. It'll be your job to be a DevOps expert using modern DevOps practices with a strong emphasis on analysis, design and hand-on support. You won't have any direct people leader responsibilities, but we still want you to mentor and share your knowledge with more junior members in the team.
- Develop and advance the teams DevOps capability
- Create innovatiive solutions to business problems andtechnical issues
- Create clear and concis technical documentation on devOps patters
- Be part of the infrasturcture lifecycle: aplication releases, patcing cycle, incidents response, disaster recovery excersises
- Over 5 years experience in a similar capacity
- Strong skills in cloud asset management on AWS and CI/CD on Jenkins
- Good open source language skills and knowledge of RDMS
If this is a role that interests you, Please click the Apply button now!
For more info, please contact email@example.com quoting reference 183979