About the role
A large financial organisation is looking for a DevOps Engineer for an initial 12 month contract. Based in an operational environment you will be involved in continually developing the automation processes within this organisations environment.
This role will sit in this organisation's security team and so is a great opportunity to gain experience of the area of security. It will place you well in your career and the future of IT which is security.
Responsibilities will include:
- Automation of current processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot issues in the environment
- Three plus years as a DevOps Engineer ideally in a large/enterprise environment
- A background in systems/infrastructure rather than development.
- Solid understanding of automated application builds and deployments.
- Technical experience with: Anisible for the purpose of automating processes, scripting skills in Python and/or Perl, experience with Redhat (Tower) will be looked upon favourably.
- Previous experience working and supporting an operational environment.
- Previous experience with JIRA to track issues
- Certified in ITIL/ experience with ITIL will be highly regarded.
- Experience with enterprise security integration such as SSL, PKI. Firewalls etc. would be good but not essential
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston quoting reference: 183520.
Please click the apply button.