AWS- DevOps Engineer x 2
About the role
A Financial Market Leader based in the CBD is looking for a DevOps Engineer to deliver on mission critical projects.
The successful candidate must have experience in:
- AWS Solution Architect Associate minimum certification
- Strong experience working within large and complex AWS environments
- Very good hands-on experience in AWS based multi-tiered infrastructure including web, application, security and DB tiers.
- Exposure to supporting mission critical environments in financial services (or similar) sector
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery practises and tools
- Experience working as part of an Agile software delivery team and demonstrated Agile practise use on previous engagements.
- Group collaboration to resolve problems and deliver new functionality.
- Ability to adopt and assess new technologies and solutions for optimal outcome.
- Proven ability working with teams in developing Continuous Delivery capability.
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a new team.
- Self-motivated and experience working with global teams and external vendors.
- Strong communication and documentation skills with the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences (at a variety of senior levels).
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference: 186634
Please click the apply button.