Key Accountable of this role:
- The Devops Engineer will be a part of the planning and delivery of Automation development teams.
- Support, maintain and enhance the development tools used by delivery teams in Developer, Test team, production
- Collaborate with Business, Service Delivery and Feature Teams for issues and improvements in AGL's landscapes
- Engineer solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies. Microsoft Azure, .NET, Bash, PowerShell, Java + Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment skills to express solutions to improve our existing and new automation requirements.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant industry experience or demonstrated capability in similar role.
- Proven expertise in the following technologies: Microsoft Azure, .NET, Bash, PowerShell, Java + Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment toolsets.
- Previous experience in Automation toolsets (examples Chef, Puppet, VSTS, Terraform, ARM Templates etc.)
- Familiar with Monitoring approaches and relevant tools (App insights, New Relic, Log Analytics, Splunk etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools;
- Previous experience working within the scaled agile framework (SAFe) is highly regarded
For further information please contact Ash Bhatia on t: 8080 7217