Working for a well reputed service provider making waves in the Perth market. My client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with the development teams on building maintaining and deploying tools.
This role will help drive technology standards, evolution and governance for cloud. Working closely with the development teams this position will help direct project teams toward cloud solutions that satisfy the business needs and align with IT & Cloud strategy and destination architecture will evolve cloud standards to address emerging business requirements
The ideal candidate must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in designing, implementing and maintaining cloud environments using the AWS platform.
- Work closely with the infrastructure and production assurance teams to introduce provisioning and deployment automation
- Design, implement and support IT architecture using cloud technologies (primarily in AWS)
- Development of tools and other custom components necessary to support full stack development
- Research and integrate third-party tools into the cloud platform to support business needs
- Degree, AWS Certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in AWS Cloud computing and design
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms, micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions, containers, DevOps principles, automation & configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Hands-on development experience using Node.js, Python, or Java
- Knowledgeable in Git repository & branching strategies
- A thorough understanding of System administration; experience with Linux required
- Ability to work in an Agile/SCRUM environment
For more details please contact Gayle Truslove quoting 186213 or click APPLY with a word CV