About the role
A large financial organisation is looking for a hands on DevOps Engineer with a background in Java and ideally Identity Access Management (IAM) as well as Security experience to join a high performing team. In this role you will be providing on-going development and support of their Identity and Access Management platform. This role will be based in a complex and enterprise level development environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, deploy and support the identity and access management system.
- Develop, deploy and support delivery tools.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot issues in the development, test and production environments.
- Perform production operations support.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Ensure continuous monitoring, review and update of CD/CI and SCM processes and tools.
- Recent experience in a DevOps role ideally in an enterprise environment.
- Previous experience developing in Java.
- Solid understanding of automated software application builds and deployments.
- Security focused with solid experience with identity and access management development is preferred but not essential.
- Hands on experience with enterprise security integration such as SSL, PKI, Firewalls etc will be looked upon favourably.
- Java, Oracle OUD, JMeter, REST Assured, GitHub, Artifactory, Cyberark, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Amazon Web Services, WebSphere Application Server, Splunk, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Performance testing in a DevOps environments
- SAMO, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect.
Experience with any of the above tools or technologies will be highly regarded.
- Discounts on company's products
- Travel, health, shopping, entertainment, ticket discounts and deals
- Car discounts and leasing programs
- Child care and school holiday support
- Continued career development and discounts on Online University courses
- Plus much much more…
Apply now as the company is keen to speak to professionals with this experience. Thanks in advance for your application.
Due to the nature of this company only Australian/NZ Citizens & Australian Permanant Residents are eligible for the role.