Collaborating with software engineers to Assist with the implementation of a new Delivery Platform and the
migration to a new CI/CD platform
- Assist in implementation of the new Platform as well as the migration to new CI/CD platform,
- Writing Configuration Management scripts
- work with engineering teams in supporting a new containerisation strategy for the organisation.
- Be an SME of the overall toolsets/processes used by software engineers across the SDLC including source code management, development tools and engineering practices with the goal of continuous improvement in agility, quality & process/tooling maturity
- Collaborate with Infrastructure teams driving automation in setup, configuration and the operation of environments across the stack from hardware, OS, virtualization, application servers, storage, database, networking, firewall, load balancers etc.
- Collaborate with the test automation team to enable better integration into the CI/CD process
Key Skills and Essential Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent background
- Proven Experience implementing DevOps and CD solutions using commonly used tools and techniques.
- Prior Experience in CD, automation practices and tools
- ability to implement, configure, automate and orchestrate software and infrastructure using modern engineering practices
- Strong background working with Linux
- Exposure to programming languages such as java, javascipt, python
- Automation tools - Ansible, Puppet
- Cloud Frameworks AWS Kubernetes via GCP,
- configuring automated testing, CDP and integrating software build & test automation tools
If interested please click Apply or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 205954