This reputable organization is seeking a passionate Fullstack DevOps Engineer. This is an initial twelve-month contract with possible extension. The client is open minded to industry experience as long as you have enterprise experience, a strong aptitude and a great attitude!
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
Key functions of the role are:
- Modernising Business Registers
- Lead the configuration team by providing deep configuration management knowledge.
- Maintain various environment to support development and different phase of testing (Functional, Integration, Product etc.)
The successful candidate will possess:
- Linux (Mandatory)
- Red Hat OpenShift -at the very lease proficient with Kubernetes (Mandatory)
- AWS Cloud - ideally certified as a practitioner (
- Jenkins (Desirable)
- Ansible (Desirable)
- Git (Desirable)
- Document Databases - preferably MongoDB (Desirable)
- ElasticSearch (Desirable)
- Bash (Desirable)
- Groovy (Desirable)
- Java (Desirable)
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen.
Please apply now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote Job #207712.