This position is primarily responsible for managing support for the Azure platform and DevOps projects. The successful candidate will be proficient in tools for Azure portal management, source control, continuous integration, infrastructure as Code, containerisation and team management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for automating and supporting Azure testing, development, administration, and maintenance. This role has experience with Azure DevOps and GitHub.
Australian Citizens due to security clearance requirements. Canberra Location.
- Identify and automate manual processes for new systems and products
- Maintain existing integration and delivery pipelines, ensuring processes are standardised and reused
- Provide Infrastructure as Code (IaC) support to all development and production environments.
- Maintain, configure and develop dynamic containerised environments in support of development and production. This ranges from greenfield serverless environments to full stack brownfield environments
- Reduce the time it takes to build, deploy, and configure software to all environments
- Joint owner of all development and release tooling, processes and architecture
- Assists in developing application monitoring solutions across cloud and on-prem solutions
- Experience creating Azure DevOps pipelines that use Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tooling (Azure ARM / Terraform) to automate system deployments.
- Experience implementing CI/CD best practices and tooling.
- Experience in developing and amending templates in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) deployments to meet application requirements.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.