My client, a leader in the teleco industry are looking to bring on a talented DevOps Architect/ Tech Lead to support a growing team. The role offers a healthy split between the hands on technical side and the architectural standards, as well as providing guidance and mentorship to team members.
This position is to work collaboratively with the DevOps System Manager and will involve working across multiple teams internally along with various external stakeholders. The team you would be working with are diverse and keen to learn, most of them have been with the business for a number of years, so being a team player is key.
- Experience (at least 8 years) in a technical role in application development and software automation space
- Sound Python scripting and development knowledge
- ITIL or Project Management certification (Prince2, PMBOK)
- Demonstrated experience with TDD, unit and integration testing
- Ability to build and write API's
- Ability to obtain DSD Security Clearance
- Hands on experience in Cloud technologies within the teleco industry
- Linux or VMware environment
- Network and security devices experience
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 for more information quoting reference number 196427.