- Leading team within an organisation focussed on Cloud/Hosted Services
- Rated as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia
- Linux, Ansible, Python and VMWare environment
Our client, a leader in the hosted services industry are looking to bring on a talented DevOps Lead/Architect to support a growing team. The role offers a healthy split between the hands on technical side and the architectural standards, as well as providing guidance and mentorship to team members.
This position is to work collaboratively with the DevOps System Manager and will involve working across multiple teams internally along with various external stakeholders. The team you would be working with are diverse and keen to learn, most of them have been with the business for a number of years, so being a team player is key.
- Experience (at least 8 years) in a technical role in application development and software automation space
- Previous experience working in a lead capacity
- Sound Python scripting and development knowledge
- ITIL or Project Management certification (Prince2, PMBOK)
- Demonstrated experience with TDD, unit and integration testing
- Ability to build and write API's
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance would be highly advantageous though not mandatory
- Hands on experience in Cloud technologies within the hosted services industry
- Linux or VMware environment
- Network and security devices experience
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Patric on 02 9409 4766 for more information quoting reference number 196427.