Duties & responsibilities -
- Support for digital workspace devices and software, specifically Windows 10 / Office 365.
- Installs, tests and maintains digital workspace technologies according to Health's standard operating environment (SOE) adhering to quality management procedures.
- Provides ICT support services across a variety of digital workspace environments at various metropolitan locations as part of Service Operations in conformance to ICT Service Management processes.
- Provides support and assistance in relation to monitoring and maintenance of performance.
- Provides high level digital workspace support (incident & requirement analysis and resolution) across a variety of computing environments for complex job assignments and updating the fault logging system.
- Responds to customer complaints using conflict resolution techniques and escalates as required.
- Participates and assists in the preparation and maintenance of documentation and processes.
- Coordinates, participates and assists in maintenance of the ICT configuration management database (e.g. equipment and customer location data).
- Require working some evening, weekend and public holiday
- Extensive desktop support experience
- Windows 10, with experience to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is desirable
- Office 365
- Demonstrated documentation
- Demonstrated incident and problem resolution
- Demonstrated customer service and engagement
- Great CBD location
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
- Additional benefits
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208130)