Desktop Support Technician
- Initial 6 months contract working for a global client
- Central CBD location
- Great culture and team environment
Our client is a large organization currently looking for a Desktop level Engineer to join their Perth team.
- Site support and deploying tablets at remote sites
- Technical Support - AD, Symantec, O365, KNOX, 2FA
- Supporting stakeholders ideally at a Crew/Supervisory/Superintendent level.
- Own the integrity and governance of systems, including best practices for delivering services.
- Develop, deploy, and support infrastructures, applications, and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery.
- Strong Microsoft Skills, AD, Azure, some networking
- Excellent communication skills
- Site support and deploying tablets at remote
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job Reference: 244159)