- Location: CBD
- Great Career Prospects
Our client is looking for an IT Operations Manager to join its IT team. Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be responsible for ensuring that IT procedures and policies are adhered to and updated where appropriate to reflect changing business requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the onshore Support Team for NSW and evaluate performance
- Provide performance feedback and reviews and update in Success Factors as required
- Recruit, train and support Technicians
- Ensure there is a high level of team work between teams
- Develop and guide a customer centric approach to delivery of all services
- Ensure SLA's are managed to within agreed thresholds
- Develop and drive a bias for action to ensure continual improvement across the team function and individual contributors.
- Customer, Stakeholder and Sustainability management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- Proven work experience as a Help desk/ Desktop Support Manager
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
Great Chance to join a market leader. APPLY NOW!!!
For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com