Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Officer to join their team for an initial 6-month contract based 15 minutes from the CBD. The role will be providing Level 1 and 2 support for internal and external users over the phone, face to face or remotely. You may be required to work a 24/7 rolling shift roster for this role that would include weekends.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Building new PC and upgrading Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10
- Install and upgrade security software
- Monitor and resolve Service Desk requests and work orders
- Prior experience in a Desktop Support role in a corporate environment
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Office 365
- Troubleshooting skills for hardware and applications
- Microsoft certifications
- Tertiary qualification in IT field or equivalent
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 198022)