- Short term contract - ASAP start, 2 month engagement
- Brisbane CBD
- Experience with Office365, MS Intune and ServiceNow highly beneficial
- Actively participate in a responsive and effective incident and problem resolution service that will minimise disruptions and meet agreed performance targets for desktop environment including peripheral devices.
- Maintain high levels of professional communication with clients and management regarding desktop service requirements
- Follow established processes on incident management and escalations through the Service Management request/incident management application (ServiceNow)
- Provide a high level of customer service in the technical support of both hardware and software
- Work cooperatively with both first level (Service Centre) and third level (Microsoft Support Services) support teams
Skills and experience
- Demonstrate technical expertise in the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of personal computers, peripheral devices and local area networks, their respective operating systems, PC software products (such as Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.) together with demonstrated diagnostic and problem resolution skills.
- Solve problems, make decisions, initiate new ideas and creative alternatives to achieve organisational goals.
- Utilise your highly developed and demonstrated negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills and experience suited to dealing with a range of internal and external clients and stakeholders in an information technology environment.
- Adopt a flexible work approach and apply organisational skills to work within agreed priorities and timeframes and against performance expectations.
- Proactively work towards meeting customer and organisational Service Level Agreements and achieve a high level of Customer Satisfaction ratings.
Take personal responsibility for accurate and timely completion of work as well as supporting the ongoing development of productive working relationships and possess team collaboration skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 30037644 quoting reference 239614.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Applications close 9am Friday, 1st October 2021 and require an updated resume and written statement of suitability.