Our client, a large Australian end user client is seeking to engage an experienced L2 Desktop Specialist.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 4+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years Desktop Support experience
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Solid SCCM experience
- WSUS and ITIL experience preferred
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.