Our client is a large global resources company currently looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their Perth team. This is a 12-month contract based in the Perth CBD.
- Providing IT infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting, hardware, software, operating system issues and problems
- Installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptops and other computer hardware and desktop applications
- Smart Hand support for peripheral and networking hardware including monitors, keyboards, scanners, routers, switches, firewalls, racks, etc.
- English and Japanese language requirement
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN setups and concepts
- Ability to lift and move computer equipment weighing up to 23kgs
- Previous experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, RDP
- Preferably have acquired Associate Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification
- Working for a global company
- Central CBD location
- Chance to work in resources industry
If you are interested in applying, please click the link with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 191311)