My client who support a leading Australian retailer, are looking for a Level 2 Desktop Support resource to assist on an initial 6 month contract. They are located in the Albury-Wadonga region and the office is located on the Wadonga side of the border. Due to current public health restrictions and border closures, Victorian residents are preferred.
To be successful in this role you will be able to work autonomously with little direction as well as part of a wider team. You will need to be a keen problem-solver with excellent communication skills. An understanding of business requirements and translating them into technical activities is a must.
- Desktop support including relocation of hardware and troubleshotting PC issues
- Network and telephone patching
- Switches, routers and Firewalls
- Distribution Centre support
Skills and experience:
- Desktop Engineering Experience
- Remote network management and systems monitoring tools.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
- Experience in a large-scale organisation will be valuable
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button quoting reference 204853.