Desktop Support - Kwinana or Kalgoorlie
- Initial 6 month of contract with possibility of extension
- Work for global mining client
- Management of Incidents and Requests via client ticketing system
Seeking experienced Desktop support engineer for Kwinana and Kalgoorlie. If you are interested and staying near one of the locations, Apply now!!!
- Assist in the administration of the existing computing systems and communications network.
- Assist with the client's backup procedures, as directed by Backup Administrator, Server Team.
- Respond to 3rd level resolver team request to assist in maintaining client's infrastructure stability.
- Assist in Project work as required.
- Contribute to the client's knowledge base articles.
- Ensure site computer room(s) are well maintained and monthly checks are completed as required.
Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in an autonomous environment with a strong focus on performance and time management.
- Effective team player with demonstrated collaborative skills in a diverse environment.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 241382)