Our client is currently looking for a FIFO Desktop Support Specialist to work within their IT support team, initially for a 6-month contract. This is project and BAU opportunity.
- Management of Incidents and Requests via client ticketing system to ensure SLA's are met.
- Assist in the administration of the existing computing systems and communications network.
- Assist with the client's backup procedures, as directed by Backup Administrator, Server Team.
- Respond to 3rd level resolver team request to assist in maintaining client's infrastructure stability.
- Assist in Project work as required.
- Contribute to the client's knowledge base articles.
- Ensure site computer room(s) are well maintained and monthly checks are completed as required.
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in an autonomous environment with a strong focus on performance and time management.
- Effective team player with demonstrated collaborative skills in a diverse environment.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in providing second level IT support.
- Desirable: some experience in working in a remote mining environment.
- Desirable: experience in Working in a FIFO role.
- Certificate IV in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience.
- Business/Technical tertiary qualification an advantage.
Need to have or obtain:
- Clean National Police Clearance
- To conduct and pass a medical check to travel to site.
- Valid Australian Drivers' License for manual vehicle.
We are seeking for a Desktop Support Specialist to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208560)