Our highly reputable client has an opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their Adelaide CBD based team for a 6-month contract.
You will deliver consistent technical support and advice to the Desktop and Service Desk teams as well as assist in any IT projects. Essential will be providing consistent customer service across the organisation and for this reason you will be a true customer centric individual demonstrating exceptional people and communication skills.
- Provide SCCM Deployment
- Oversee and update assigned support service requests
- Perform support for hardware and peripheral devices
- Engineer packages and deployments of operating system image and end user device software
- Perform system support and maintenance tasks
- Must have strong skills in SCCM and software packaging/deployment
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows Clients (7,8 or 10) and Office Suite (2013, 2016 or Office 365)
- Skilled in troubleshooting and packaging techniques
- Experience in PowerShell and McAfee policies are highly desirable
To be considered for this role, please APPLY today or for more information, please call Karen at (08) 8112 7400.