Our client, one of the worlds leading specialist lenders is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to join their desktop support team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance to 1500 end users of IT services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly environment while gaining valuable experience within a reputable organisation.
- PC Hardware support, configuration and troubleshooting
- Windows XP/2007, AD, Server 2003, Outlook & Exchange
- Use of remote network management & monitoring tools
- Microsoft Windows networking & TCP/IP knowledge
To be successful in your application you must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-4 years experience working in a desktop support role
- Working Holiday Visas accepted
Suitable candidates should send their resumes immediately. All applications will be reviewed and only successful candidates will be contacted by phone.