Peoplebank are exclusively working with a private sector company to recruit an IT Desktop Support Engineer to work in Adelaide on a permanent, on-going basis!
Albeit, as this is a multi-site business, you will be required to travel (all expenses will obviously be paid), as part of the role (Driver's licence is therefore essential)
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the internal IT Support of end users (1st and 2nd level), as well as being responsible for the completion and tracking of 3rd level support calls when assigned via ServceNow.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience within a Microsoft operating environment including SharePoint
- Basic server principles and systems, Active Directory and SCCM
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocol and basic networking principles
- Exposure to and understanding of mobility devices, tablets and multi-functional devices
- Experience in Lenovo client hardware
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and problem solve
- Communication skills that enable you to engage with all levels of the business, and with a real passion for providing an exceptional customer experience (i.e. to your end users)
- A Class 'C' driver's licence.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment would be a bonus (extra points for a certification!)
This is an exceptional chance to secure a permanent role, in a stable business where you can really progress your career.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW!
SA: LHS 296564