- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location - 12 Months contract
- MAC OS/Windows and Mobile Support
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
They are looking for a Desktop Support Analyst/ Technical Analyst to support their staff in Sydney and other remote offices in Australia. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for provisioning mobile phones and support walk-ups in Sydney for their employees and maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems and technologies in use.
- Assist users in resolving technical issues related to their laptop (MAC and Windows) and mobile phones.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware including laptops, workstations, printers, video conference units and mobile devices.
- Support employees through phone and live-chat channels
- Provision laptops, desktops and mobile phones.
- Document case status and provide updates to management and end-users
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate academic degree
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills with strong research and problem-solving abilities
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus - must be a go-getter.
- Current knowledge of Windows, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.),
- hardware/software and general technology trends
- Chromebox for meetings and conference room A|V setup, knowledge of User Management in Active Directory.
- Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 209870
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.