Our North of the River client is currently seeking an experienced Desktop Support Analyst for an initial 4 week contract, commencing within 2 weeks..
Duties for this role include:
* Supporting all ITIL processes, in particular Problem and Incident Management.
* Supporting desktop environment including software and hardware remotely.
* Provision of physical support as required.
* Building and rebuilding of PCs and laptops including installation of specialist software.
* Completion of various forms supporting processes.
* Creating, maintaining and supporting processes, documentation and knowledge base entries.
* Highly developed written and oral communication skills, particularly in discussing technical matters with non-technical people.
* Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to take ownership of tickets including tracking, monitoring, following up, prioritising, escalating incidents and coordinating with appropriate resources to resolve them in a timely manner.
* Ability to maintain a written general knowledge of all issues and their resolutions.
* Proficient in supporting a Windows based environment, Active Directory and a range of common office productivity applications.
* Experience in installing and configuring hardware.
* Developed working knowledge of desktop computing environments including hardware, operating systems and standard software packages.
* Awareness of ITIL processes and procedures is an advantage.
* Possess a current Western Australia Class C Drivers licence.
Please apply now if you are currently residing in WA and have the relevant experience, or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449.