Our client is a clear market leader in the global Insurance industry. They have a mandate for growth in the Australian market. They also offer a fantastic cluture and the opporutnity to work on high profile projects. Equally, they pride themselves on highering the best talent in the market.
Reporting the IT Services Manager, this key Level 1/2 End User Support role will provide world class techncial assistance to end users. You will communicate directly with internal stakeholders, actively seeking resolution to incidents, fulfilling requests and responding to queries. More specifically, this role involves supporting on anything from laptop builds, telephonic and network support, all the way through to application based software such as Outlook across Australia and New Zealand.
Key responsiblities include:
- Provide remote and onsite technical support, troubleshooting and providing resolutions to issues on hardware, software and mobile devices reported by end users.
- Laptop, desktop build/image deployment.
- Conference room setups including AV, VC equipment and online meeting configuration and support.
- Mobile messaging configuration and support.
- Asset management including procurement.
- Deploy software updates through SCCM, using reporting and analysis functionalities
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone.
- Establish successful long term relationships with internal customers.
- Communicate outages and change to stake holders.
- Reporting all P1 and P2 incidents to the Incident Manager.
- Liaise with the various local and international support groups for Incident escalation, Request fulfilment and Change Management.
- Identify reoccurring Incidents and Requests.
- Contribute to the Knowledge base and Known error database.
- Development of processes and documentation
- Provide on-site support and assistance for the ANZ and Regional infrastructure teams.
Tertiary qualified, you will be an outstanding Desktop Support professional who has gained similar experinence within a large corporate environment. Superior communication and interpersonal skills will be critical for dealing with all levels of the organisation. You will be a calm and self assured individual with abiility to drive outcomes with the highest level of customer service. ITIL certification or methodology experience would be advantageous.
Please apply now, or for a confidential conversation call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204.